Theme: Expanding leadership and entrepreneurship opportunities for Mauritius’ progress.
Happening: 1-3 December 2018
Venue: Greenwich University, Ebène Cybercity
A culmination of leadership, entrepreneurship, social & business innovation, and practicality, the YUVA Annual Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit (YALES) 2018 is a platform that prepares Mauritius’ leaders of tomorrow, sharpens their leadership and managerial skills and allows them to strengthen their planning, organising and communication skills. If you feel that your brainchild could be the next success story, then this will be your moment of glory. YALES 2018 will be a platform for you to introduce your concept to renowned entrepreneurs, prune and develop your idea under the mentorship of the most experienced individuals, and get the applaud and acknowledgement you deserve!
- Open to participants from Mauritius and all around the world.
- Must speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions.
- Should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working in leadership positions and to think “out-of-the-box”.
Application & Registration fee:
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, YUVA can only guarantee a place in YALES 2018 upon receipt of full registration fee.
- The registration fee for delegates: Rs 2,000/- only!
Included in this fee:
- All networking events
- Certificate of Participation (full attendance required)
BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY!
If you are interested in becoming part of the forum, send us your CV and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2018 at latest.